||Humanosphere Asia Research Nodes
Establishment of Humanosphere Asia Research Nodes & International Promotion of Humanosphere Science
– Internet delivery of RISH open seminar
– Millar server of Humanosphere database
– Humanosphere Asia Research Nodes are established to promote internationally collaborative research on Humanosphere Science. – International research and field education associated with “Equator Fountain”, ”Utilization of wooden biomass”, and ”Database for Humanosphere science” are especially promoted.
– Overseas researchers are highly encouraged to conduct collaborative research using the domestic facilities under the joint usage platform promoted by Humanosphere Asia Research Nodes.
International Promotion of Humanosphere Science
– Cooperative Study of the “Equator Fountain”
– Cooperative Research on the Sustainable Production and Utilization of Tropical Biomass in Relation to Environmental Conservation.
– International Cooperative Studies Using the Database for Humanosphere Science
Humanosphere Asia Research Node
ARN(Asia Research Node ) & JASTIP(Japan-ASEAN Science,Technology and Innovation Platform) Joint laboratory
**The description of this laboratory and equipments go here.
2016/6/29 Open Seminar
“A study of long-term variation in the upper atmosphere using the IUGONET data analysis system” was held.
2016/7/27 Open Seminar
“Solute diffusion into cell walls in solution-impregnated wood during conditioning process”was held.
2016/9/21 Open Seminar (RISH&LIPI)
“Long-term field test performance of treated wood-based and wood-plastic composites (WBCs and WPCs)”was held.
2016/10/26 Open Seminar
“Impacts of invasive ants on ecosystem sustainability and current challenges of management” was held.
Events:Notices and Archives
Workshop of Bioresources and Biodiversity Research in JASTIP & International Premeeting of Humanosphere Asia Research Node on Biomass Utilization was held
2016/11/15-16 Humanosphere Science School 2016 –
– The 329th Symposium on Sustainable Humanosphere –
– The 6th International Symposium for Sustainable Humanosphere – was held.
the 2nd Workshop of Bioresources and Biodiversity Research in JASTIP &
International Premeeting of Humanosphere Asia Research Node on Biomass Utilization was held
Asia Research Node Symposium on Humanosphere Science（The 338th Symposium on Sustainable Humanosphere）was held.
The second Asia Research Node Symposium on Humanosphere Science (The 343rd Symposium on Sustainable Humanosphere) will be held.
Go back to one page